Officially I opened the door to Sue Wyatt Coaching in 2002. But for as long as I can remember I have always enjoyed being a reliable and supportive go-to for people to share their joys, fears, dreams and feel inspired…. I have always possessed a deep interest in what makes people do what they do (“what motivates them”), as well as a passion to help others to:
- Continuously learn, grow and be all they can be
- Have better relationships, experiences and outcomes
- Experience more goal achievement
So I could be of greater help to people be more effective, I decided to go back to school and learn from the ‘masters’.
Today I am proud to declare I am a:
- Professional Coach U Graduate
- Certified Corporate Print Coach
I have gained powerful knowledge and acquired a treasure box of tools from the leading global providers of ‘coach training’ and ‘personal development’.
Learning the skills and providing a service that allows me to support others in building a terrific life (personally and professionally) is the most fulfilling work I have ever done… and continue to do so!
Everybody including ‘YOU’, yes ‘YOU’, and ‘I’ have a list of unique gifts that come in the form of a behaviour or a personality trait!
These behaviours come to us so easily and naturally we often cease to identify them as gifts! But gifts they are, and these gifts are not meant to be kept to ourselves – it is our job to share our gifts with the world.
So you can have a better sense of my natural coaching/mentoring style, I have listed a few of the gifts I have been told I personally have and would be honoured to share with you:
- Friendly and Cheerful (sense of fun and lightness)
- Optimistic (tends to have a positive impact on others)
- ‘Can do’ mentality (can be very infectious)
- Innovative & Creative (forward thinker)
- Treat everyone individually according to their needs, strengths and personal style
- See the potential in others and gently draws out the best in them
- Talent for truly understanding people and helping them get in touch with their own feelings
- Make people feel comfortable finding their inner voice (find the right phrase to express their thoughts feelings to themselves as well as to others)
- Able to overcome difficult problems whilst making them seem less difficult or scary
- Explores best case possibilities, options and choices (expands other peoples horizons)
If you would like to know more about me, know more about how I can help you, or you would simply like to become really clear about what your special gifts are, please send me an email email@example.com or telephone 250 218 3951 because I would love to hear from you!